What to do & how to do it quickly
Behave like a criminal with class
In this dictionary you will find information on the most important topics in Camorra World. If something is unclear, you can use the dictionary to find more information. If the word you are looking for is not there, then try to find other words that might have to do with that topic.
The leaders of Camorra World are mostly heads of criminal organisations, which are called Crime Families. Members of these network enjoy advantages over criminals that are operating solo. There are also disadvantages, but it is recommended anyway to join a network. The advantages and disadvantages are different in each network and controlled by the Boss and Righthand. In short:
- You enjoy protection and can call for backup in certain conflicts. A well connected criminal is less likely to be attacked.
- Some achievemts will be rewared with a bonus like money or other goods
- Some parts of Camorra World are only for criminals who have joined a family.
- You can be dragged into conflicts between rivaling families
- You might be pushed into come parts of Camorra World, that you would rather not be in
- Some situations force you to contribute cash, bullets or even your life for the greater good.
Setting up a family & more information
Once you have reached the Underboss rank and fullfil several other requirements, you can set up your own Family. Costs of linking it to the general network of Camorra World will amount to € 500.000.000. Exactly how you can set up a family is something you will find out once you satisfy all requirements.
The family leaders can determine the leaving costs. The leaving costs are displayed on the homepage of the family.
The family can set up a contribution percentage, which is displayed on the profile page of the organisation. It means that some of the money you earn is contributed to the family.
Joined a City network, but no family displayed on profile?
This could result from the fact that your landlord has not yet linked his/her city to a family!
I don't have to pay anything, while the contribution is not on 0%?
This could be because the boss has to update the settings.